Ongoing self-care without the ongoing price. The Shakti Mat is your one purchase, wellness tool, ready any hour of the day. Endless massages packaged up in one Shakti Mat.
Plant-based Blissfoam™ inner
Blissfoam™ moulds to your body and sets the standard for tension release. It’s soft enough to sink into, firm enough to cradle your spine, and made from sustainably-grown trees.
Organic cotton outer
We care about what comes in contact with your skin. The cotton we use is GOTS-certified, responsibly dyed and stitched by hand in our factories. No unnecessary chemicals and zero compromises. We’re not comfortable with anything else.
Signature Shakti spikes
Shakti spikes are the sharpest so you can get to the point fast. They’re developed to activate your acupoints quicker and release the deepest tension in minutes. Nothing else comes close.
What you need to know
• Unlock decompression and deep relaxation
• Assist circulation to wash away tension
• Reset a restless mind
• Experience deeper sleep
• An ongoing sense of wellbeing
The most common way to Shakti is in bed before sleep. It’s easy to add to your bedtime ritual, whether that’s with a book or your favourite show. Just 20 minutes, lying down, under your blankets is all it takes to get started!
As part of your purchase, you’ll receive access to our free app, Shakti Shala, to help guide you through your Shakti experience. In the meantime, check out our how to use page for the best ways to get started.
We’re going to be honest, lying on sharp spikes can be a little intense at first, but your body is going to love you for it.
First, you will experience a prickly discomfort that is tempting to resist. Once you push through, the sensations melt into a tingly warmth, known as the addictive “Shakti burn”. After 20 minutes it’s time for the real reward—the full-body sensation kicks in, tension washes away and you’re ready for deep sleep.
There are 3 levels that will help you unlock all deeper benefits of acupressure:
• If you’re new to Shakti then Level 1 is the best place to start. Effectively target deep tissue and restore the body in the same way deep tissue massage would. Level 1 is the perfect balance of challenge and reward. This Mat is a good allrounder - it offers a strong and therapeutic acupressure experience and most people will find this level challenging and rewarding.
• If you've built up a regular Shakti practice or you’re a first-timer seeking an intense challenge - we recommend trying Level 2. This is a more intense pressure experience that will take a few teething sessions to adjust. Well worth the reward if you’re ready to take the next step on your Shakti journey.
• Level 3 is for experienced Shakti-ers only. It’s super intense, to say the least. Not for the faint-hearted but plenty of benefits to unlock if, or when, you’re ready. This level is reserved for regular Level 2 Shakti-ers ready to deepen their practice.
Not sure where to start? Take The Shakti Quiz.
Blissfoam™ is 100% organic plant-based foam. Its structure lets the heavier parts of your body shape it to provide a naturally satisfying experience. We’ve encased it in organic cotton to keep you cool while you Shakti, and to add a protective layer if you’re sensitive to natural rubber.
If you’re still unsure, our customer service team would love to help you on your Shakti journey - contact us.
21,000 Five-star reviews
Ethically & mindfully made in India
See how Shakti Mats are handmade by our team of craftspeople in Varanasi. Shakti’s production is based on the principles of empowering individuals and creating financial independence—spreading wellbeing from craftsperson to customer. Meet our Varanasi and Delhi teams on our Craftspeople page.
Double your benefits with the free Shakti app
Our Shakti expert will guide you through easy to follow on your mat classes to help you:
• Unlock all the benefits in less than 2 weeks.
• Experience more relief and relaxation than you would on your own.
• Infuse yoga, meditation and breathwork for a deeper Shakti sensation.
• Learn the mindset to get comfortable with the uncomfortable.